On Sunday 26 March 2017 at 4pm we open five new exhibitions
(Graziano Visintin, untitled 2013 – small sculptures; silver, gold, oxidised copper, niello)
* Juliane Brandes – 4HANDS
– or how much sculpture can jewellery handle
Juliane Brandes, Der Club, 2015, brooch; silver
* Willemijn de Greef – Recollection I
Willemijn de Greef, Recollection I, Strawberry, 2012, object; bronze, clay, glaze, rope, wool
* Dana Hakim – Crafted Fear
Dana Hakim, Crafted Fear, 2015, necklace; iron nets, threads, paint, lacquer
* Graziano Visintin – The Bright Science of Gold
Graziano Visintin, untitled 2017, brooch; copper, glaze, gold leaf, silver
* Het Wilde Oog – Corrie & Joseph
traditional Dutch garments, ‘kraplappen’, adapted by contemporary artists.
Het Wilde Oog/Wout Nooitgedagt, kraplap adapted by Lucy Sarneel
Please join us for the opening of these exhibitions, together with the artists.
The exhibitions are on show through 7 June 2017.