Autor 11 - Contemporary Jewelry Fair
As a biannual event, the fair strives to promote contemporary talents within the jewelry design arena by creating a meaningful environment and maintaining a demanding selection process.
Most awards ever. Relevant and influential, the awards are here to confirm that the jelwery community, as well as Autor, are heading in the right direction :
* Autor Awesome Award (AAA) is at its third edition: an intensive course with Alchimia school, of Florence, will be awarded to one designer.
* The MNAC award: one piece, chosen by the curators of the museum, will be chosen for the permanent collection in MNAC – a huge step forward for the artist who will have the honor of being elected.
* a jewelry making course will be awarded to one up-and-coming designer by the Bucharest-based jewelry school Assamblage
* LAO Grand Prix – Le Arti Orafe, reputed jewelry school of Florence, will award a scholarship to one designer. Thereupon, the student will only pay for half of the tuition required for one year of study.
* The Elle award: “the best-selling fashion magazine in the world” will choose a designer they want to write a feature about in their July 2014 issue.
* Joya Award – one designer will get to participate in Spain’s most important contemporary jewelry event, Joya Barcelona
DESIGNERS present : Amalia Vermell — Angelina Tsvetkova — Christina Karakalpaki — Evgenya Tsancova — Ioli Livada — Isabelle Busnell – Jeemin Jamie Chung — Caco Honorato (Joya Brava, Chile) — Manolya’K by Manolya Konuk — Polina Dimitrova – Sara Amrhein — Silvia Beccaria — Silvia Chaneva — Sophie Symes — Steffi Götze — Titi Berrío — Wu Ching Chih – Yana Tankovska — Adina Istrate — Alexandra Sorina Barbu — Alexandru Burlacu — Alexandru Lupu — Alina Carp – Alis Lalu — Alliage by Dana Tudor — Anca Pandrea — Andra Lupu – Andreia G. Popescu — Alexandra Marcu — BuyHand — Corina Mardari — Daniela Cioponea – Doru Dumitrescu Wearable Sculptures — Eneada by Iza Visoianu — Gabi Secărea Glil — Horatiu Weiker — Ioana Enache – Ioana Streza — Isabela Groza — Iuliana Asoltanei — Kuki Constantinescu — Letiția Pintilie — Liana Salagean — Lidia Puica — Loredana Cleja — Lucienne — Madalina Stoica – Maria Filipescu – MyPrecious Buzztard — Moogu — Noha Nicolescu — Oval — PinkMoss — Raluca Buzura — Rodica Richard – Romana Topescu — Roxana Davidescu. and, from
Manolya Konuk - France Anemony Necklace – knitted acrylic thread, silver
Alina Carp Chlathrus red inspiration, silver, resin, pigments
Steffi Götze, Germania
Isabelle Busnel France/UK – Brooch – silicone rubber
Brooch: Liliana Ojeda // Joya Brava (from Chile)
Angelina Tsvekova, Bulgaria
Iza Vișoianu - Eneada, România
Noha Nicolescu, România Red Wings collection
Bucarest – Romania
Saturday, May 17: 11.00-21.00
Sunday, May 18: 11.00-20.00
entrance fee : 10 lei
Bvd. Nicolae Balcescu nr.18, sector 1, 010052 Bucuresti (intrarea se face prin Libraria Dalles)
p/f: +4031 80 52 491;